Loaded to the brim with NH Made Food & Goods from Local Artisan Makers.
Give the Best Gift Box from NH
Bringing Gift Boxes & Memories Home Since 2015. New & Different Curated Boxes Sent Every Season!
We curate Gift Boxes of 10-15 high quality New Hampshire made products Seasonally via 5 shipments throughout the year.
The Summer Box
Ships June to August via USPS Priority 1-3 Day Mail
Premium Products (Upgrade)
- Ever Moist NH Lilac Hand & Body Lotion, Northwood Naturals
- New Hampshire Moose Can Coolie, Eastern Illustrating
- Coconut Dream Bath Fizzie, Rustic Luxury/Litchfield
- Ranch Dill Pretzels, Port City Pretzels/Portsmouth
- Ginger Sunshine Tea, Be Well Planted/Manchester
- NH Lavender Blueberry Granola, Maple Nut Kitchen/Swanzey
- Maple Syrup 3.4oz Leaf, Bens Sugar Shack/Temple
- New Hampshire Heart Magnet, Ink & Iris/Sanborton
- Presto Pesto Herb Dip, Harvest Thyme Herbs/Nashua
- Almond Coconut Quinoa Bar, Hope Bars/Brookline
- Spring Rain Luxury Bath Soap, Kathy Jordan/New Boston
- New Hampshire Travel Magazine, New Hampshire Tourism
- Honey Smackers Lip Balm, Northwood Naturals/Northwood
- Portsmouth Harbor Light Note Card, DB Drawings/Dover
- Strawberry Rhubarb Jam, Laurel Hill/Bedford
The Fall Box
Ships September to November via USPS Priority 1-3 Day Mail
Premium Products (Upgrade)
- Bixby & Co., Seasonal Pumpkin Dark Chocolate Caramels/Rockland
- Bub N’Muthas, Downeast Dinnah’ Dust, Dry Rub/Winter Harbor
- Zen Bear Pure Maine Honey Tea, Bee-ing Better/Brunswick
- Maine Maple Products, Pure Maine Maple Syrup, 3.4oz/Madison
- New England Cupboard, Old Fashion Apple Crisp Mix/Hermon
- Steve’s Snacks, Pumpkin Whoopie Pie, Jumbo/Skowhegan
- Lucy’s Naughty Chocolate Cherry Granola/East Blue Hill
- Coastal Maine Popcorn Co., Maine Maple, Event/Boothbay Harbor
- Sabbathday Lake Shakers, Mulling Cider Spice Bag/New Gloucester
- Steve’s Snacks, Classic Whoopie Pie, Jumbo/Skowhegan
- Activities Guide of Maine, Summer/Fall Issue
- Spring Break Maple Farm, Pure Maple Candied Moose/Smryna
- Maine Made Me, “My Heart Is In Maine” Oval Car Sticker/York
- Mother’s Mountain, Cranberry Apple Jam, 8.25oz/Falmouth
- Maine “Brew&Bev” Guide, 2019
The Winter Wonderland Box
Ships December to February via USPS Priority 1-3 Day Mail
Premium Products (Upgrade)
1. Northwood Naturals, Cranberry Cravings, Goat Milk Soap
2. Spicy Shark, Original Habanero Hot Sauce
3. Rustic Luxury, Oatmeal, Milk & Honey Bath Fizzies
1. Fullers Sugarhouse, Pure Maple, Holiday Snowflake Candies
2. Ben’s Sugar Shack, 3.4 oz Glass Maple Leaf, Maple Syrup
3. Little Acre’s, Balsamic & Fig Whole Seed Mustard
4. GG’s Gift, Balsam Fir Mini Pillow
5. Maple Nut Kitchen, Pumpkin Gingerbread Granola
6. Northwood Naturals, EverMoist Cranberry Hand & Body Lotion
7. Van Otis Chocolates, New Hampshire Souvenir Milk Chocolate Bar
8. Port City Pretzels, Cinnamon Sugar Pretzels
9. “My Heart Is In New Hampshire” Oval Vinyl Auto Decal
10. Animal Track Designs, New Hampshire Animal Track Notecard
The Spring Box
Ships March to June via USPS Priority 1-3 Day Mail
Premium Products (Upgrade)
- Artisanal Bath Bomb (Lilac Dream Scent)
- Black Dinah Chocolatiers Bark (Lavender Flavor)
- ZenBear Honey Tea (Bee-ing Better Flavor)
- Maple Sugar Candy (8 Pieces)
- Maine Mud Chocolate Sauce
- Whoopie Pie (Classic Chocolate/Vanilla)
- Whoopie Pie (Chocolate Chip)
- Chocolate Covered Blueberries
- Maine License Plate Decal
- Maple Sweet Hard Drops
- Down East Magazine
- Maine Watercolor Sticker
- Aroostook Potato Chips (Salt and Pepper)
- Maine Moose Decal
- Gourmet Popcorn (Pucker Patch Flavor)
The Mother’s Day Box
Ships to Arrive Just Before Mothers Day
Premium Products (Upgrade)
- Glendarragh Maine Lavender Farm, Lavender Sachet
- Mother’s Mountain, Strawberry Rhubarb Jam
- “The Band” by Suger, Headband crafted in Maine (colors vary)
- Bixby & Co. Confectionery, Sea-Salted Caramels, Milk Chocolate
- Lobstering is an Art, “2019 – The Spring Lobster Card”
- Steve’s Snacks, Large Whoopie Pie, Classic Flavored
- Steve’s Snacks, Large Whoopie Pie, Chocolate Flavored
- Mad Gab’s, Lip Butter, Mango Peach
- Bar Harbor Tea Company, DownEast Breakfast Blend Black Tea
- Coastal Maine Popcorn Co., Kettle Korn Air Popped Popcorn
- Haven’s Candies, Maine’s Finest Chocolates, Assorted Truffles
- Hilltop Boilers, Glass Leaf, Maple Syrup
- Miss Moonmaker, Natural Bath Fizz, Lavender Dreamscape
- Swan’s Honey, Assorted Flavored Honey Straws
We’re proud to send the very best New Hampshire Made gift items to those across the country with a special fondness for our beautiful state.
The Best New Hampshire Gift Company
Always free shipping and satisfaction guaranteed, just like our friends at LL Bean. The guarantee means that if something goes wrong, we will make it right, 100% of the time. It’s that simple. Paying as low as $49 for a total delivered retail value of $80+ doesn’t hurt either.
Making “Buy Local” Convenient and Affordable
We’re so proud to support 50+ local New Hampshire businesses every year. “New Hampshire made” is more than a tagline to us; it’s a way to ensure we source quality products while keeping our communities strong. Our goal is to help you shop local in New Hampshire with ease. How are we doing so far?
Doing Well by Doing Good
Our company has been helping our neighbors since day one. The first two years we donated 10% of our profit to New Hampshire charities voted on by our customers. Since then, we’ve donated a toy to a child in need for every purchase made on our site with our 1:1 donation match benefitting Toys for Tots.
Loved and Operated by a Lifelong New Englanders
Established in 2015, Seasonal New Hampshire is a passion project by lifelong New Englanders, Melissa & Jason Perry. Having six kids that enjoy spending every day possible on the beaches & in the mountains of New Hampshire; they enjoy bringing special products from local companies to those that love it here.
Customer Reviews from our Seasonal Gift Box Family 🙂
Peg Balano on 01/16/2020
We were so surprised with the variety and quality of items in our Christmas box from Seasonal Maine. We live in Maine and had not tried many of the items. We loved them all, including the whoopee pies, salted sea caramels, needhams and Fox Family Potato Chips. So now we know how good they are. Great marketing for Mainers as well as those from away, who may miss many of Maine’s specialty treats. We’d love to get this gift every year!
Torsten Mahr on 01/07/2020
It was a perfect gift for my girlfriend for christmas. She lived in Maine for a year and this totally brings the way life should be to our home in Germany 😉 and she was very happy. Delivery via myus.com was hazle free. thanks to luke for great customer care and nice collection.
Brenda Finter on 01/04/2020
My mom loved her gift box! I received the nicest thank you note. Thank you for a very unique gift.
Cheryl Barter on 01/01/2020
I ordered this box for my son and wife in California, they both loved it. They shared the whoopie pies, 1/2 each of the two different flavors. They are looking for more. My daughter-in-law immediately put the headband on and kept it on. They shared their opening the box with me on you tube so I could see how they liked it. The pine scented pillow made them both home sick.
Joyce S on 12/31/2019
The Maine box was a gift for dear friends who have been to Maine and loved it very much. Due to advanced age, they can no longer travel there but they really enjoyed their “little sampling of Maine” through the box.
Sharon B on 12/30/2019
We loved the Whoopi pies, both flavors. I love the balsam, I put it in my dresser drawer. I haven’t used the chapstick yet but I am a chapstick junky, so that was a plus, lol. We have nibbled on a little bit of everything, and enjoyed it all. Thanks again, looking forward to the spring box already!
kelly meyer on 01/06/2020
When my best friend in Texas received it and opened it she called me right up! She thought it was awesome and a great gift!! She loved everything in it!! I will be ordering again!!
Eric on 01/03/2020
My wife and I just received a gift box (yaaay!) from an anonymous Santa via USPS. Thanks soooo much. We will be looking forward to placing an order again later this year.
Chris Averill on 01/02/2020
My parents sent my wife and I a box for Christmas and we loved it! While we frequently get to Maine to visit friends and hangout, it’s still a great reminder of all of the wonderful things the state has to offer. The box is jam packed with a variety of goodies, and I love that they all come from different (mostly small) businesses in various parts of the state. You’ve got honey from Kennebec County, potato chips from Aroostook, candies from Rockland and Whoopie pies from Skowhegan. Not to mention the Maine staple, maple syrup! Short of a live lobster and some blueberry pie from Helen’s in Machias, this is about as Maine as you can get! I highly recommend for anyone looking to send a gift to a homesick Mainah or to introduce your friends to the bounty Maine has to offer!
Donna Ferris on 01/01/2020
My Mom, Eileen, absolutely loved her Winter box! It was fun watching her discover each item! Couldn’t wait to eat that Whoopie Pie! The smell of balsam took her home!
Sandy DePaola on 12/31/2019
The shipment was quick and we loved everything in the box! Love having a little bit of Maine in Connecticut!
Elaine Pappalardo on 12/28/2019
Thank you so much for the Maine gift box. My niece and her fiancé are living in Michigan, both are from Maine. They LOVED the gift box. My niece said she cried when she opened it because it made her so happy!!
Mary Ann McGonagle on 01/05/2019
My cousins loved gifts from Maine! They loved whopper pies and tastes of Maine. Thank you. This was a wonderful gift idea to send.
Cheryl Tupper on 12/31/2019
It makes a great gift for friends and family out of state.
Savanna Roux on 12/31/2019
I sent the box to my Dad who grew up in Maine (but now lives in Florida), he really loved it. The double chocolate whoopie was amazing he said! He’s also excited for the gift card since he’ll be traveling there for a visit next month. Thank you for a wonderful gift that brought him a piece of home!
Tenney Swift on 12/29/2019
I adore everything about this business and all the support you give to Maine. It’s money well spent as far as I’m concerned. May you grow and prosper but keep the Maine touches.
Carol Hutton on 12/28/2019
I just finished he whoopie pie. It was good. We appreciated the honey and maple syrup. Maine has the best. The caramels are a present for a gluten-free friend due to dental work. The only thing we couldn’t use at all was the balsam pillow due to allergies. My SIL loved it. This won’t be my last box. Great job!
Gina Astarita on 12/28/2019
The box was amazing my fiance loved it.
janis howe on 12/28/2019
What a fantastic gift of Maine! I purchased the one time gift for a couple in Florida who are former Mainers. They absolutely loved it all!! They don’t have whoopie pies there so that was a big hit. Everything in it, they loved. What a great gift! I may have to do the others for them.